WAT Ichiban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAT Ichiban

WaT(Wentz and Teppei) English Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teppei's Profile

Go down 
+3
snowballzz
midoriichigo
Bihachan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Female Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:36 am

Profile of him:
Name : Koike Teppei
Birthdate: 5 Jan 1986
Horoscope: Capricorn
Birthplace : Osaka
Blood type : B
Height : 167cm
Weight: 54kg
Foot size: 26.5cm
Favorite : Playing guitar, Basketball
Boom: Comedy, cooking
Favorite food: Sushi, Ramen
Group : WaT

WaT Release (Single & Album, according to date release)
Boku no Kimochi (2005.11.02)
5 senchi (2006.01.25)
Sotsugyo Time (2004.02.21)
Hava Rava (2006.08.02)
Ready Go! (2006.11.01)
Bokura no LOVE STORY (2006.12.06)
Kimi no Okuru Uta/Lucky de Happy (2007.02.14) [Solo]
My Brand New Way/Awakening Emotion 8/5 (2007.04.25) [Solo]
Pieces (2007.06.27) [Solo, Teppei]

DVD
WaT Entertainment Show 2006 ACT"do"LIVE Vol.4 (2006.04.26)

Do drama
Tentai Kansoku (2002)
Anata no Jinsei Ohakobishimasu (2003)
Okaasan to isshou (2003)
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (2003)
Waterboys 2 - Iwata Iwao (2005.01.19)
Gokusen 2 - Takeda Keita (2005.03.12)
Dragon Zakura - Ogata Hideki (2005.07.08)
Oniyome Nikki - Sawamura Ryousuke (2005)
Iryu (Team Medical Dragon) - Ijuuin Noboru (2006.04.14)

Movies
Taga Tameni (2008)
Lovely Complex - Otani Atsushi (2006)
My Favorite Girl (2006)

Variety TV Shows
Ame ni mo makezu! (Fuji Terebi)
Back to top Go down
https://watichiban.forumotion.com
midoriichigo
little kohei
little kohei
midoriichigo

Female Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: their best song   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 am

i love Kimi no Okuru Uta very much..
i recommend this song!!
Back to top Go down
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:53 am

HAi2..and the PV oso very kawai ne.^__^

And the way e plays guitar..*melts*
I even have the karaoke version as well..ahhhh!!
Back to top Go down
snowballzz
snowballzz

Male Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:40 am

i just finished copying and whole chunk of Wentz's goodness into his profile.
haha! do you guys want the same for teppei too?
im just afriad it will take up a lot of space and people will be annoyed..
=XX
Back to top Go down
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:28 am

hai2.balball.please do so..=]

I'm happy if u can post his complete wiki here as well.=]

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Kawai kohei
Kawai kohei
Karen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 am

teppei!!!!!!!!!
love him ^^ he's so cute...
i listened to his album "pieces" and loved it. then i knew he was from WaT. i thought he was a soloist...
he's so talented! love his personality too, kinda shy ^^
he's a sweet boy
Back to top Go down
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Hai2..He's a shy boy,,
kyaaa~he's really independent na~
At such young age,he manage to do it all.write songs,sing,act,play instrment..etc... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kyaa..he's my ICHIBAN~~ Very Happy Very Happy

Many of my fren asked me,why is so good about te-chan,and some says he looks weird(with hairclip thngy in gokusen..@___@).and some says,likes an onna.wuuuu
And the other said,he's too thin..kyaaa~and others said..not bad(becoz he's cute).. lol!

I just answered.."He's the reason i became Jfandom.huuu..
and because he IS teppei koike..And I thnk my ans is complete enuf na~~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snowballzz
snowballzz

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 am

yay new people new people!
karen, why dont you introduce yourself? i wanna know~
teppei is my NIBAN, cuz wentz is my ICHIBAN!
haha but WaT as a whole is still my ichiban's ichiban.
XDXD
Back to top Go down
snowballzz
snowballzz

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:31 am

About Teppei

- Height: 167 cm Weight: 54kg  

- Shoe size: 26.5cm

- He has a birthmark that is 2cm in diameter on his left butt cheek.

- When he was a child, he got paid for watering the plants in his apartment building.

- He is nearsighted, and for that reason when he's working must wear contacts, and at home he must wear glasses. He wore glasses from his first year of middle school, and switched to contacts in his second year of middle school. He also has a problem with having dry eyes so must often use moisture eye drops.

- He has confidence in his abs. When he starred in the drama Water Boys 2 (Fuji Television), he was told "you're not good at swimming, but you have great abs."

- He can withstand tickle attacks to his feet.

- In the last round of the JUNON SUPER BOY CONTEST, his guitar string broke, but he didn't complain and played the Kobukuro song "Tetsu" anway.

- In the 2005 Kouhaku Uta Gassen, his guitar string broke as well. This time, the microphone stands also fell over (for 9 seconds) but he didn't let it interfere with the performance and kept on singing.

- He writes on his official home page blog every day (except for a short period in 2002 in which he was too busy with work). Because of this. and also when he meets fans at the fan meetings, people have the impression that he is kind and sincere.

- He has the reputation for being very serious about his work while at the same time being very humble and polite to others. Because of that, he is very highly respected by his co-stars. Two examples of this are entries from the cast of Water Boys 2 on the official home page blog as well as comments made by Ikeda Tetsuhiro, Teppei's co-star in Iryuu.

- Also, when they met for the first time at the Kouhaku Uta Gassen, Nakai Masahiro also said that Teppei was very polite. So did Sakai Masaaki on Chuuboo desu yo!

- He prefers to be gentle and is a pacifist. He learned this as a child when he took karate, but also talked about how he hated having disputes with other children and would cry, so eventually he stopped having them.

- When he was in elementary school, he was called "Koike," "Koicchi," and "KoiQ." He only started to get called "Teppei" from the time when he moved to Tokyo (from JUNON).

- When he had graduated from middle school, Teppei was confessed to by a girl who had been in his class. They started to date, but after a little bit, Teppei began to question, "do I really like this girl or not?" He thought it would be bad of him to date her since he didn't have any feelings for her, so after one week, he broke up with her. In that time, he listened to the song "Orange" by SMAP every day.

- According to Teppei, his personality is, "basically serious but sometimes I like to do things at my own pace, which gets me into trouble."

- According to himself, he's been told by others that he's not pure. It seems that when he does fight he gets very dark-tempered. On the other hand, others think that this is a sign of his purity in itself.

- According to Wentz, the real Teppei is very rough and boyish, unlike the cute image that he has on television.

- Teppei got 9th place in the 2007 Favorite Actors Ranking.

Likes and Dislikes

- His favorite foods are sushi and Shoyu Ramen. His least favorite foods are melon, watermelon, and sweet cream. The reason he hates watermelon is because of the seeds.

- He likes girls which are nice and that everyone likes. He likes girls which are different in public than they are in private.

- His has fetishes for the collarbone and nails.

- His favorite Chinese character is "徹 (tetsu)," which is the first character in his name.

- He likes the Hanshin Tigers but can only name two or three of the members.

- The first alcohol he had to drink when he was 20 was called "potato shochu." His favorite alcohol is "Awamori" (Okinawa style liquor). This is also one of Wentz's favorites.

- However, he's not very strong against liquor, and it seems that after he drinks, he gets tired and sleeps easily. Also, when he gets drunk, he becomes bratty.

- He hates pajamas.

- It seems that after he drinks alcohol, he eats beef jerkey.

- He loves nature. He painted he room that he moved into when he first came to Tokyo green.

- He loves boxer briefs.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Back to top Go down
snowballzz
snowballzz

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:36 am

Habits, Skills, Interests, etc.

- He started to get interest in middle school after hearing Yuzu's "Kairo." He was moved by the fact that he could get so happy by just listening to one song. The first CD he bought by himself was Yuzu's "Yuzuman no Natsu" (JUNON).

- He has the habit of both fixing his hair and tends to stick his tongue out slightly while he does so.

- The dish that he's best at making is "Chicken in Cream Sauce."

- He's okay with heights. (On the other hand, Wentz Eiji is terrified of heights.)

- He often takes pictures of the moon and the stars with his digital camera. When he shows the pictures he takes to Wentz, Wentz never gives him a response.

- He's left handed. (He used to be right handed, but he wanted to be like his father, who is left handed, so he always copied off of his father's way of doing things.) However, things like playing guitar, bowling, and calligraphy he does with his right hand.

- He's weak against people touching the hollow of his collarbone. He also doesn't like when people rest their chin on his shoulder. Teppei says that when people put their chin on his shoulder, he becomes so limp that he can't stand up. His little brother often did this to him.

- He wants to get married at around age 30.

- Though he doesn't appear as such, he's got quite a big stomach and can eat a lot.

- Because he grinds his teeth and has terrible sleep posture, he tends to be more boisterous when he's asleep than when he's awake. Once he actually drop-kicked Wentz when they were sleeping next to each other.

- While he was shooting Water Boys 2, he also had people complain about his sleep posture and teeth grinding.

- He didn't know that women can get facial hair until he was informed of so by the JUNON staff in 2006.

- He's good at magic tricks. He practices them at home by himself.

- In high school he was a member of the Folk Music Club. When he moved to Tokyo he had to give it up, but he continues to keep contact with everyone in that club. When he came back to Osaka for New Years, all of the members got together at his house and sung him Happy Birthday on the guitar.

Family

- Teppei's family is made up of his father, his mother, him, and his younger brother. He looks up to his father a lot.

- His father picked the name Teppei from a comic book that he liked called "Ore ha Teppei (I am Teppei)." Also, he liked the character "徹 (penetrate / overcome)" and had the wish that his son would "become someone who could overcome anything."

- Teppei's got his mother's face. However, he's got his father's smile. The reason that his smiling face doesn't look like his mother's is because, according to Teppei, his mother looks worried all the time.

- Teppei's father is bold, and his mother is prone to worrying. Teppei's personality is more like his mother's.

- His mother likes cleaning. Because of this, she's thrown out some of Teppei's favorite Dragonball figures.

- He's so close with his younger brother (3 years younger) that they've never even had one fight. Teppei often gets advice about work from his brother over the phone.

- The actor Kyoumoto Masaki is his uncle on his dad's side. However they are not blood relatives.

- Teppei's aunt (his mother's older sister) was an actress in the Takarazuka Opera. Her roles were female roles.

- When Teppei first moved to Tokyo, his whole family came with him, a 10 hour trip by car. They helped him unpack and stayed at his apartment with him for a couple days.

- Teppei bought his mom earrings with his first paycheck.

- When Teppei was debating whether or not to actually move to Tokyo or to just travel to Tokyo each time for work, his father slapped him on the back and said, "If you're going to go for it, go all the way!"

- Teppei often tells his mom, "Be careful for the wrinkles around your eyes when you laugh!" Also, he wrote a note to his mom during the time of the release of "Bokura no Love Story" which said, "If you get more wrinkles around your eyes because of me, don't hate me."

Most Important Thing

- The most important thing in the world to Teppei is Wentz Eiji (Teppei revealed this on a TV Show that airs locally in Osaka, Chichin Puipui).

Favorite Entertainers

- Fukuyama Masaharu. This is the musician that Teppei strives to be like. They first met at the 2006 FNS Music Festival (Fuji Television). Later, on his own radio program, Fukuyama said that Teppei was a "nice young man."

- Hamasaki Ayumi. He's a huge fan of Hamasaki and often goes to her concerts. He says that her lyrics are great.

- Kobukuro. Teppei first mentioned them the time that he appeared on Sekiguchi Hiroshi no Tokyou Friend Park II in regards to a question. He had his first meeting with Kobukuro at a photo shoot for JUNON magazine. Teppei played them WaT's song "Bokura no Ibasho" and in response, Kobukuro played their song "YELL." Teppei was so moved by the song that he cried. That time, Teppei vowed, "someday I want to write a song good enough to make people be moved the way that those two can." He loves them so much that he once was walking while reading the lyrics card for their album "ALL SINGLES BEST" and was so into it that he walked too far and got lost. He's also gone together with Kobukuro member Kobuchi Kentarou to see a Billy Joel concert.

- Yamazaki Masayoshi. After they both appeared together on Music Station (Television Asahi), Teppei told Yamazaki in the dressing room, "I've loved you for forever!" That time, he took a picture with Yamazaki but at that time, Wentz pretended to drop the camera and made Teppei think he really broke it.

- Maeda Tomohiro. They appeared together on Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ (Fuji Television). It seems that, like Teppei, Maeda also likes to perform magic tricks.

Qualifications

- Driver's License.

- Second Level Small Ship License (up to 5 Tons). (He's driven a boat on a shoot for JUNON.)

- Second Level Abacus.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Back to top Go down
snowballzz
snowballzz

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:42 am

Tears

- He cried at WaT's indies debut event (from JUNON).

- At WaT's television premiere on Music Station (Television Asahi) he was so happy he cried while he sang.

- When his drama Gokusen was launched, he cried more than anyone on the cast.

- He watched the series finale of Water Boys 2 with his family at home. He was the only one that cried.

- At his middle school graduation, he sang SMAP's song "Orange" and cried. However, all of the people around him didn't cry at all.

- One time at Karaoke, Wentz sang Ozaki Yutaka's song "I LOVE YOU" so enthusiastically that it made Teppei cry.

- He saw the movie Crayon Shin-chan Arashi wo Yobu Mo-retsu! Otona Teikoku no Gyakuryuu he was so moved by the love of the family in the movie that he sobbed, and kept crying all night by himself (from JUNON).

- While watching the last episode of his friend Hayami Mokomichi's drama Tokyo Tower, he was so moved that he cried (reported by Teppei on his own blog).

On Location Stories

- Up until now, his most difficult work has been the drama Water Boys 2. At that time, six days a week were devoted to filming the show and one day was devoted to synchronized swimming practice, which was extremely difficult. Until the show started filming he couldn't swim, so he had to practice by him

- For WaT's second single, "5 senchi," there's a scene in the music video where WaT go snow boarding. Before shooting the music video, Teppei only had three hours of experience with the sport.

- For WaT's third single, "Hava Rava," they went to shoot the video at Kujuukurihama and had to spend the night at a private inn. He got in the vacation mood and began to tell ghost stories to Wentz, who hates ghost stories. However, at that time Teppei really thought he saw a ghost and became really scared, grabbing for Wentz's hand. That night, the two of them slept together in the same futon while holding each others' hands (from a talk on Minisute).

- In the filming for their movie My favorite girl, Teppei had a fight scene with Wentz. In that scene, Wentz was supposed to pretend to hit Teppei, but got carried away and accidentally really punched Teppei in the head.

Television

- When he appears on television he usually speaks the standard dialect. However, lately he's been using a little bit more of his Kansai dialect. When he speaks to Wentz, it's always in Kansai dialect.

- For his character in Dragonzakura, Teppei had to put pink highlights in his hair. Because of this, there was an explosion of fans who also put pink highlights in their hair.

- On the Feb. 11, 2006 episode of COUNT DOWN TV, it was discovered that the place that Teppei used to live when he first came to Tokyo was Higashinakano. They went to a favorite restaurant of Teppei, called "大盛軒 (Oomoriken)." Until that day, Teppei had thought that the restaurant was called "大成軒 (Taiseiken)" and Wentz had never corrected him. That was the place where WaT's standing position was decided (when looking at them: Wentz on the left, Teppei on the right) because the restaurant is so small and if they sat the other way, their elbows bumped into each other.

- On the July 27, 2006 episode of Tunnels no minasan no okage deshita (Fuji Television) Teppei faced off against Ooizumi You in the corner "Shin Kuwazu Kirai Ouketteisen." He was very bitter that Ooizumi guessed that his hated food was watermelon on the first try.

- On the Feb. 12, 2007 episode of Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ, Teppei did a magic trick for Maeda Tomohiro, who called him "very talented."

Acquaintances

- He has gone to the hot springs with the siblings Saitou Shouta and Saitou Keita seems to be quite good friends with them in private. He was in the drama Water Boys 2 with Keita. Both Keita and Shouta call Teppei "Te-chan."

- He's friends with all of the members of the Gokusen 2005 cast. In particular, Kamenashi Kazuya, Akanishi Jin, Hayami Mokomichi and Koide Keisuke.

- Teppei is friends with Hiro from Yasuda Dai-Circus and the two of them go out to dinner together.

- From the time that they starred together in Iryuu, Teppei has gone to actor Kitamura Kazuki for advice regarding career moves. Kitamura also names "Koike Teppei" as one of his friends who is an actor.

- Yamamoto Yusuke is Teppei's junior from the JUNON SUPER BOY CONTEST as well as other JUNON photo shoots, and they're also good friends.

Wentz

- The first time he met Wentz, he though he'd have to speak in English so he practiced his English. However when they met, Wentz spoke perfect Japanese. Also, due to extreme nervousness, Teppei didn't talk hardly at all, and when he did, it was in polite language. Teppei's first impression of Wentz was that he "had such a beautiful face" and "I thought his eyes were so pretty." Also, after they ate gyoza, Wentz gave Teppei some gum, so Teppei thought that Wentz was so kind.

- Teppei calls Wentz "Ei-chan."

- According to Teppei, Wentz is his life partner (he said so in a magazine interview). In another magazine he said "With

- Wentz we don't even need to speak. That kind of friend is so rare."

- He's honestly very good friends with Wentz, and they often go over to each other's houses, go to see movies, or go out to eat together. Also, during the time when they were doing their live street concerts, they borrowed each others' clothes.

- Teppei has said "(because our personalities are so different) If we had gone to the same high school, we would never have been friends."

- On a 2004 episode of Chichin Puipui, Teppei was asked "what's something you like to touch?" He replied "Ei-chan's earlobe." When Wentz got upset at this answer, and tried to say that Teppei had never touched his earlobe, Teppei said back calmly, "I touch it when you're asleep. You didn't notice, right? You always fall asleep before me."

- From 2005, he started subscribing to Asahi Newspaper. He said it was because he liked the commentaries. However, from that same month, Wentz started his own series of articles, called "Wentz Eiji no Lucky Punch" for the Yomiuri Newspaper. So, Teppei also bought the Yomiuri evening paper.

- For four years in a row, they spent Christmas, traditionally a holiday that couples spend together, with just the two of them. The first year they took purikura together in Shinjuku. The second year they ran together, just the two of them, in a full marathon. The third year, the two of them ate Hamburg steaks together at a high class restaurant. The forth year they spent together shooting for the movie Love Com.

- When he's writing lyrics for a love song, he always imagines, "if it were Wentz..." and tries to think about how Wentz would feel, too.

- Teppei doesn't like the fact that Wentz goes on vacations alone. When they talked about it on the show Gekka Ongaku-dan, he said with a very displeased expression, "he leaves me all alone and goes."

- Wentz shocked Teppei when he said "okay, I'm going to go to the hot springs by myself. I'll be back." (And on a side note, Teppei shocked Wentz when he said "When I see Ei-chan's face I feel calm," to which Wentz replied, "I don't know what you mean.")

- Teppei's objective for 2006 was "Going on a trip together Ei-chan" (from an episode of Sakigake! Ongaku Banzuke in 2006). He said he's like to go to the hot springs in Hakone or go snow boarding. He was going to visit Eiji on the set of Gegege no Kitarou in Kyoto when he was on the way home to Osaka, but in the end he ended up by himself, and also surrounded and groped by a group of students.

- Teppei would like to take Wentz fishing. However, because Wentz has no interest in fishing, he always turns Teppei's offers down (from an episode of Hanamaru Cafe).

- When asked "If one of you was a girl?" they both answered "We would date each other" (from an episode of Music Fighter).

- When they had just finished a JUNON shoot and Wentz was about to go to another work, Teppei went to see him off, and with a big smile on his face, gave him a copy of his second photo book, kiss me, kiss me (from Platinum JUNON Secret Stories).

- During the editing of the "5 senchi" music video, Teppei suddenly had a terrible pain in his stomach. Even though it was pouring rain out, Wentz took him to the hospital, and because Teppei was in too much pain, listened to what the doctor had to say. On the way home, he bought foods for Teppei to eat, like jello and salad.

- Once, when Teppei was making music at his place together with Wentz, Wentz got hyper and started jumping up and down on Teppei's bed while playing the guitar. A strange noise came from the bed, and Teppei called out, "cut it out!" Wentz did, but after a while Teppei came back from what he was doing and sat down on the bed. It broke, and Teppei blames that on Wentz, saying, "It was my partner's fault."

wentipedia, Koike Teppei, retrieved 20 December 2008, from http://wentipedia.livejournal.com/

Japan Wikipedia, 小池徹平, retrieved 20 December 2008, from http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小池徹平
Back to top Go down
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 am

KYAAA~Kita2
tnx for posting ballball

haha..he hate pajamas na??wuhuhuhu..(I also dun have pajama!!)
I thnk i had read it somewhere before..but well, it seems updated now.=]
Back to top Go down
snowballzz
snowballzz

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:05 pm

no problem!
bibi, dun try to relate yourself to teppei by using pyjamas alright~
haha! yea i read this somewhere too,
but i haven seen such a detailed wentz's profile before!
yay wentipedia rocks~
Back to top Go down
evbon
evbon

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:38 pm

yeah..arigatou snow..

i've read some of this before..
but i havent read the one with wents..^^

..life partner..sugoi..they're trully are best friends..
Back to top Go down
Karen
Kawai kohei
Kawai kohei
Karen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 am

thanks for sharing!
wow... so many facts you have found about him ^^
didn't know many of the things you posted.

have a question: if he doesn't like pajamas... does it mean he sleeps naked?
*pervert thoght* haha!

Quote :
When asked "If one of you was a girl?" they both answered "We would date each other" (from an episode of Music Fighter)
hahaha! so cute.
i remember i saw that clip in youtube. they were asked if the romor of them being an item was true or not... wentz says "yes" but teppei says "no" hahaha!
wentz is like "oh no" and he says he likes teppei and he wants to be more and more with him. after that, they were aked if they would date. wentz answers "yes" so fast!!
yaaaa! that's real love hehe!

**edit**
found the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSCwB7Tb5cA
Back to top Go down
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 am

LOL.ballball..i didn't say anything na~
But since u say so.. lol! lol!

nyahaha..~

karen@kyaaa...tnx for the vid na.
LOL..all i know that he has bad sleeping pose.Hahah~

kyaaa~,,we both(me ad teppei)..nyahaha..wearing t-shirt na while sleeping.hahahahaha~

*pervert thought is not allowed, lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
snowballzz
snowballzz

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 am

YES YES I SAW THAT VIDEO TOOO!
and i repeated it like a thousand times.
HAHA
teppei's shy.
and i guess i love how wentz can say everything so naturally.
its like the way he openly says that they're together confirms that they're actually not together.
oh i dont know how to say it, but i just love his charisma!!!!!!!!!
bibi, dun say "pervert thought not allowed" cuz im pretty sure you have such thoughts too
XPXPXPXPXP
and anw i guess he wears his normal home clothes to sleep?
just dont change into pyjamas. HAHA
AND WENTZ STUDIES NAKED WHEN HE WAS YOUNG
HOW CUTE IS THAT
XDXD
Back to top Go down
Trixypixiey
Trixypixiey

Female Number of posts : 8

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:18 pm

wweeee
e have da same favourite as me!!
yay!! ^__^
i see a sign there!!! =D.. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/Trixypixiey
evbon
evbon

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:57 am

i guess te-chan is not use to wear pjama's since then..

and dont love to wear it now..hehehe
Back to top Go down
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 am

but I bet,teppei in pajama will become the most kawai creatures ever!! >.<
Back to top Go down
evbon
evbon

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:55 pm

hehe..yeah..now you say it biha..
i imagine it..and i think your right..LOLz..hehe

imagine te-chan wearing a pajama..and a cute step in sLipper..uwah!..
sLeeping..kyaH!..totemo kawaii..
Back to top Go down
Bihachan
Admin
Admin
Bihachan

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:19 am

khaa~h.and may be that's why.. he doesn't want to be a criminal
who bring his fangirls all crazy
when he wear pajama.LOL
*Gomen,my crazy theory~**
Back to top Go down
evbon
evbon

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

hahahaha..te-chan love us sO much..

and dont want us to go crazy looking at him wearing pajama's..hahahah..

that's the real love of teppei-kun..LOLz..

but i want to see him wearing thoSE..^^hehe..
Back to top Go down
saiji
saiji

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 am

[i]ahm,,,,hey,,who knows,,whose,,the new girlfriend of te-chan??? confused
Back to top Go down
evbon
evbon

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

i dont know who's te-chan's gf now..
and ever before..i dont know any girls he was into..
..huhu..

who's te-chan's girl minna????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teppei's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppei's Profile   Teppei's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teppei's Profile
Page 1 of 1